Cheryl K. Crowley
Founder and Creative Master
Creative. Competitive. Determined.
During the first meeting with a potential client, Cheryl listens, asks the right questions and immediately begins to think creatively. How can we make this special? How can we make this stand out? How can we help the client move forward?
When a client joins ImMEDIAcy, Cheryl not only guides the creative process but her competitive and determined nature kicks in. She wants the client to succeed. Since starting ImMEDIAcy in 1997, Cheryl has developed an impressive track record of success.
Her work has won scores of awards including one personally presented to her by the President of the United States (ask her about it). She has worked directly with celebrities, corporate leaders, major non-profits, top law firms, developers, and company start-ups. Many of ImMEDIAcy’s new clients come from recommendations from other clients.
No wonder we call Cheryl our “Creative Master.”
I don’t mean to brag but:
- Business Supporter of the Year, ACE of Florida
- Women in Leadership Award, Volunteer Sector, Executive Women of the Palm Beaches
- Woman Volunteer of the Year, Junior League of the Palm Beaches
- Women of Grace Honoree, Bethesda Hospital Foundation
- Local Hero Award, Bank of America’s Neighborhood Excellence Initiative
- U.S. Freedom Corps President’s Call to Service Award, the highest volunteer award given by the President of the United States, presented to Cheryl Crowley by President George W. Bush
- Nettie Finkle Distinguished Volunteer Award, Town of Palm Beach United Way
- PRNews Nonprofit PRawards, Honorable Mention for Read Together
- Print Media Award of Distinction, The Communicator
- Daily Points of Light Award (National)
- Governor’s Points of Light Award (State of Florida)
- Media Promotion of the Year, ACE of FL., Adult & Community Educators of FL.
- President’s Award, Association For Women in Communications
- Finalist, JC Penney Golden Rule Award
- The STAR Award, Association For Women in Communications
- Distinguished Service Award, Florida Literacy Coalition
- Outstanding Communications Campaign Award, Palm Beach County Literacy Coalition
- President’s Award, Palm Beach County Literacy Coalition